MDH Kitchen King
Blend of spices
RECIPE: Potatoes, Peas & Cheese
- Coriander seeds
- Red Chillies
- Black Pepper
- Iodised Salt
- Dried Ginger
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Cardamom Amomum
- Green Cardamom
- Cut 200g. Cheese (Cottage) into ½ inch cubes and fry them in ghee/oil till golden.
- Separately saute 2 chopped onions till golden in half cup ghee/oil. Add 2 chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salt to taste, ½ tspn. Deggi Mirch 3 tspn. Kitchen King and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 4 peeled potatoes, cut lengthwise, and half cup full of peas. Stir for 3 minutes.
- Add cheese cubes and simmer further for 5 minutes till the potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle pinchfull of Kasoori Methi leaves, stir and serve.