Shan Dahi Bara Mix
Shan Dahi Bara mix assists you to prepare genuine tasting Lentil Dumplings for a sub-continental yogurt-based treat.
- Mix one cup of luke warm water in Shan Dahi Bara Mix to make a smooth batter. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- In hot oil, pour tablespoons full of batter separately. Fry on medium heat till light golden. Remove and allow to cool. Drain water and gently squeeze out the excess water.
- Refry the dumplings in medium hot oil until golden brown and remove. Spread to cool for few minutes. Then soak in lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar to the cold yogurt.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar and add the dumplings.