MDH Butter Chicken Masala
Spice blend for butter chicken.
- Coriander seeds
- Red Chillies
- Iodised Salt
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Cassia
- Dried Ginger
- Fennel Seeds
- Cardamom Amomum
- Cut 500g chicken pieces and marinate them for half an hour.
- Mean-while make paste of 100g onions and 120g tomatoes.
- Blanch, peel and grind 10 almonds into a fine paste adding ¼ cup water.
- Alternately cashew nuts or 20g poppy seeds can also be used. In a flat pan heat 50g edible oil and cook chicken pieces & onion paste till light pink for 10 min.
- Add tomatoes, almonds paste & 15g Butter Chicken masala. Add water.
- Cook for 15 min. till right consistency.
- Check seasoning. Serve with 1 tspn. cream poured on top.