Shan Keema Curry Mix
Prepare tongue-tingling mix deep-fried minced meat making use of Shan Keema Curry mix. This distinct masala mix is loaded with different seasonings that include flavours to your dish as well as aids you prepare it in a couple of mins. Simply adhere to the dish published on the back of the package to prepare an ideal meal.
RECIPE: Minced meat curry
- Minced meat 1kg beef/mutton/chicken,
- Onions x 4 medium size
- Crushed garlic 1 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Green chillies 3-4
- Ghee/oil 175g-250g
- Shan keema mix packet
- In hot ghee saute fry onions for 10 mins, add mince, garlic, ginger and shan keema curry mix – stirfry for 15 mins.
- Add 1-2 cups water – cover and cook on low heat for 15/20 mins until meat cooked,
- Add green chillies – cook until ghee separates from meat – stir frequently.