Shan Achar Gosht
Shan Achar Gosht mix assists you to recreate the genuine traditional taste of Achar Gosht with its perfect blend of rich, aromatic as well as tasty spices.
- Plain Yogurt 500g
- Tomatoes – Grind & sieve to make puree 500g
- Green Chilies – Slit lengthwise 10 medium
- Ginger Paste – 1-2 tbsp
- Garlic Paste – 1-2 tbsp
- Meat on Bones – Small portions 1 kg
- Oil – 1 cup
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Shan Achar Gosht Mix with lemon juice and f ill the green chilies.
- In hot oil add meat, garlic, ginger, yogurt and remaining Shan Achar Gosht Mix. Stir fry on high heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Add 2-3 cups of water. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
- Add tomato puree. Stir fry for 5-6 minutes on high heat and place green chilies over the meat. Cover and cook on low heat until oil separates from gravy.
- If desired remove excessive oil before serving.