MDH Shahi Paneer Masala
Spices blend for Indian Cheese Curry
- Coriander seeds
- Red Chillies
- Iodised Salt
- Black Pepper
- Dried Ginger
- Fennel Seeds
- Cardamom Amomum
- Cut 500g Paneer in triangular pieces of 4 cm. base.
- Make paste of 100g onions and 120g tomatoes separately. Also blanch, peel and grind 10 almonds into a fine paste adding ¼ cup water.
- Alternately cashew nuts can also be used. In a flat pan heat 50g edible oil and cook onion paste till light pink for 10 min.
- Add tomato puree and 15g Shahi Paneer masala. Cook for 5 min. Add the almonds paste, 1 cup water and Paneer pieces.
- Simmer for 5 minutes till right consistency. Check seasoning. Serve with 1 tsp. cream poured on top.
(Tip : Paneer pieces can be lightly fried, strained and separated from oil before cooking onion paste and added at the last stage.)